Jeffrey A. Vogelman
Member—Thomas, Ballenger, Vogelman and Turner, P.C.
Email Jeffrey A. Vogelman | Phone (703) 836-3400
Born in New Jersey, Jeffrey A. Vogelman has been practicing law for more than 30 years. Mr. Vogelman entered private practice in 1977 after serving on the staff of the Interstate Commerce Commission's then Vice Chairman Charles Clapp. He serves clients throughout Northern Virginia including Arlington County, Fairfax County, and Prince William County, and the cities of Alexandria, Manassas, and Manassas Park.
His practice areas include:
- Virginia, 1980
- District of Columbia, 1975
- New York, 1974
- New York University, J.D., 1973
- Bucknell University, B.S., 1970
- Alexandria Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia State Bar—Member, sections on Bankruptcy Law and Family Law
- Northern Virginia Bankruptcy Bar Association
Exceptional service, exceptional value
In Northern Virginia, clients rely on the talents of attorney Jeffrey A. Vogelman and his associates for quality legal service at reasonable rates. We serve individuals and businesses throughout Fairfax and Prince William counties. Call us at (703) 836-3400 or fill out our convenient online contact form. We look forward to discussing your case with you.